Friday, June 1, 2018

BELIEVE

Image result for sun shine images

Can anyone tell the secret of this life?
Can anyone shun the incessant strife?

Oh!That which is within me.

It always makes me awry.
Is there any fairy?
The one who can tell me clearly.

Can anyone let me be who I am?
Can anyone remove the internal dam
Of feelings that tell I am callow?
Trust me,I am not so shallow.

Can anyone explain my obscurity?
Can anyone solve my enigma,my mystery?
Away from the shibboleths so dreary.
In a world that is not so scary.

Can anyone console my drenching soul?
Can anyone say"Everything's alright?"That's all.

It's me,Oh! It's me........
However high the tide maybe,
I am strong enough to see...
And make myself glee.....

Just like the Phoebus in June.

Like the glare of midnight full moon.
Just like a sapling in its fresh verdure.
Like attaining some old cure.

I believe,I believe....................in me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------©Radhika Gupta(June1,2018)




No comments:

Post a Comment