Thursday, June 21, 2018

JUNE 21

Related image

This is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere.
It's a time to wake up and cheer.
A time to enjoy the nature so austere
By performing Yoga and making our souls clear.
Surrender yourselves to the ecstasy of the atmosphere.
For our body, let us be sincere.
If you are a fatty like me, you should persevere.

Let us start our body's gear.
It's another beautiful day in the Northern Hemisphere.
Like me all those who fear,
For whom Yoga is something severe,
Just close your eyes and nature's voice you should hear.
For nature and its true soulmates never jeer.
I don't know whether I am worthy enough to preach to you, dear.

I surely don't like to interfere.
However, I can vouch for the fact crystal clear
That Yoga shouldn't be celebrated just today;
We should rejoice its benefits throughout the year.

---------------------------------------------------------©Radhika Gupta(June21,2018)

2 comments: